Chic and Comfy staples to add to your wedding trousseau
Looking at the International Runway Trends during Fashion weeks across the globe, it was evident that the year 2020 is going to be all about tone on tone and monochrome outfits. Indian designers started drawing inspiration from this newly evolved trend and gave it a place in their ethnic wear collection. After that, we witnessed several fashion-forward Bollywood celebs dressed in a monochrome outfit from head to toe.
Dressing from head to toe in one colour is an art but Guess what? You can sport it too! It’s effortlessly chic, timeless, easy to style and our summer OOTD suddenly got stylish. We’ve picked these monotone outfits that you can add to our repertoire and rock your summer style.
- Bandhani Block Printed Princess Line Kurta In Lavender.
2. Pop Of Lime Hand-Embroidered Kurta
3. A Regal Chanderi Silk Kurta In Olive Green
4. Red Silk Twill Kurta With Straight Pant For The New-age Minimalists
5. Red Hot! A Kurta With An Edgy Silhouette
6. A Muted Chanderi Silk Kurta & Sharara Set
7. A Blend Of Ethnic Indian Wear With A Contemporary Touch
Style Tip: The rule of styling remains the same for all tone-on-tone outfits. Keep it chic and classic by pairing it with intricately designed jewellery- Jhumkas or Choker, elegant footwear, sleek or wavy hairdo and dewy finish makeup.
Talk to our styling expert https://wa.me/916364047530 to explore what will suit you the best!